Research Impact Award (established 2020)
This annual award recognizes the Trent University researcher or research team stewarding original and impactful research which has contributed significantly to society (local, regional, national or international).
The 2023 Research Impact Award competition is now closed.
- Any faculty, staff, post doc, adjunct, associate or team affiliated with Trent University research can nominate or stand for nomination
- The individual, or if a team, the Principal Investigator, must be formally affiliated with Trent University for at least 3 years
- Self‐nomination is acceptable (with 2 reference letters: one internal and one external to Trent University)
- Equity, diversity and inclusion are considered in all nominations
- Students are not eligible for this award, unless they are key members of the nominated research team
Research Impact Award Past Recipients
- 2023 - Dr. Finis Dunaway
- 2022 - Dr. Huy Dang and the ENIGMA Lab
- 2021 - Dr. Mark Skinner, Dr. Elizabeth Russell, Amber Colibaba