College Affiliation: Champlain College
- Traditional single, double, and triple rooms
- Suite double rooms
- Shared with the community
- Gender neutral
Living Learning Communities
- Active Living: For students who are passionate about physical activity, exploration, and adventure.
- Global Living: Challenge your assumptions about what it means to be a global citizen.
- Common rooms (with TVs and kitchenettes) in each residence community for hanging out with friends, watching Netflix, and group studying
- Shared laundry facilities
- Traditional or suite dining plan required. For more information. please visit our Food Services website.
- Champlain offers an impressive array of local and global food options. The Ceilie is a licensed restaurant where you may find yourself enjoying a relaxed meal, or grabbing a pint with your prof after class. Thai Express gives you that on-the-go travel option. Seasoned Spoon is a vegetarian based student-run caf., taking many of its ingredients from right here on campus. 100 mile diet? More like 5 mile diet (or less!). Eating your way through the vegetable patch and around the world won’t increase your environmental footprint either as Champlain College is Fairtrade Certified.
- Traditional Single: $7,408 (Residence Fee) + $4,450 (Dining Fee) = $11,858 (Total Fees)
- Traditional Double: $6,318 (Residence Fee) + $4,450 (Dining Fee) = $10,768 (Total Fees)
- Traditional Triple: $4,550 (Residence Fees) + $4,450 (Dining Fee) = $9,000 (Total Fees)
- Suite Double: $6,471 (Residence Fees) + $2,690 (Dining Fee) = $9,161 (Total Fees)
What’s in my room?
- Twin bed
- Desk lamp
- Desk chair
- Shelving unit