College Affiliation: Champlain College
- What’s In My Room?
- Common Spaces
- Living Learning Communities
- Floor Plans
- Photo Gallery
- Twin bed
- Desk lamp
- Desk chair
- Shelving unit
- Common rooms (with TVs and kitchenettes) in each residence community for hanging out with friends, watching Netflix, and group studying
- Shared laundry facilities
- Shared with the community
- Gender neutral
- Active Living: For students who are passionate about physical activity, exploration, and adventure.
- Global Living: Challenge your assumptions about what it means to be a global citizen.
- Traditional or suite dining plan required. For more information. please visit our Food Services website.
- Champlain offers an impressive array of local and global food options. The Ceilie is a licensed restaurant where you may find yourself enjoying a relaxed meal, or grabbing a pint with your prof after class. Thai Express gives you that on-the-go travel option. Seasoned Spoon is a vegetarian based student-run caf., taking many of its ingredients from right here on campus. 100 mile diet? More like 5 mile diet (or less!). Eating your way through the vegetable patch and around the world won’t increase your environmental footprint either as Champlain College is Fairtrade Certified.
Academic Year 2021-2022 Residence Fees
- Traditional Single: $8,101 (Residence Fee) + $4,700 (Dining Fee) = $12,801 (Total Fees)
- Traditional Double: $6,934 (Residence Fee) + $4,700 (Dining Fee) = $11,634 (Total Fees)
- Regular Single in Suite: $8, 292 (Residence Fee) + $2, 875 (Dining Fee) = $11, 167 (Total Fees)
- Regular Double in Suite: $7,125 (Residence Fee) + $2, 875 (Dining Fee) = $10, 000 (Total Fees)