Wallis Hall - (Traill College)
College Affiliation: Traill College
- What’s In My Room?
- Common Spaces
- Living Learning Communities
- Floor Plans
- Photo Gallery
What’s in my room?
- Twin bed
- Desk lamp
- Desk chair
- Shelving unit
- Storage table with two drawers
- Common room (with TVs) in residence for hanging out with friends, watching Netflix, and group studying located in Crawford House
- Shared laundry facilities
- Shared with the community
- Gender neutral
- Floor-to-ceiling doors for added privacy
- In suite style: one bathroom per suite
Living Learning Communities
- Trent/Swansea Law: A community for scholars in the Law & Arts and Law & Business dual degree program who want a holistic study environment that will help them achieve their educational and career goals
- Traditional dining plan required. For more information please visit our Food Services website.
- Located in downtown Peterborough, Traill College offers both the perks of home-style meals and dine-out culinary adventures. The Trend is Traill’s on-campus licensed restaurant, which curates not only a yummy menu of pub persuasions, but also an incredible social atmosphere with many events happening throughout the year. You can’t have fun on an empty stomach… Diet doesn’t fit in with the crowd? No problem. Traill offers customized dining plans for a range of dietary restrictions, including gluten-free and vegan.
Academic Year 2022-23 Residence Fees
- Traditional Single: $8,538 (Residence Fee) + $4,850 (Dining Fee) = $13, 388 (Total Fees)
- Traditional Double: $7,308 (Residence Fee) + $4,850 (Dining Fee) = $12,158 (Total Fees)
- Regular Single in Suite: $8,376 (Residence Fee) + $3,000 (Dining Fee) = $11,167 (Total Fees)
- Regular Double in Suite: $7,509 (Residence Fee) + $3,000 (Dining Fee) = $10,509 (Total Fees)
360 Photo Gallery:
In addition to the photos you see here, we also have a video tour of this building available on our Tik Tok Account (@trentuhousing).