Opening fall 2020, a new residence and academic building will enhance the outstanding student experience that Trent Durham is known for, providing new spaces and greater opportunities for the whole community to socialize, learn, study and engage in life on campus. Continuing in the long-standing Trent tradition of collegiate communities, the building will fully integrate both living and learning spaces, creating an environment for students, faculty and staff to connect and learn from one another. You will be part of the first class of students to take advantage of new on-campus residence, state-of-the-art classrooms, new collaborative learning spaces and a vibrant outdoor green space.
- Traditional single and semi-private double rooms
- 7 full bathrooms on each floor
- Shared with the community
- Gender neutral
- Common rooms (with kitchenette and TV) on each floor for hanging out with friends, watching Netflix, and group studying
- 2 study rooms on each floor for group or individual studying
- 1 laundry closet on each floor
- Traditional dining plan required.
- Spend your dining plan dollars on campus on everything from cafeteria-style food to vegan and international cuisine.
- For more information, please visit our Food Services website.
- Traditional Single: $9,608 (Residence Fee) + $4,450 (Dining Fee) = $14,058 (Total Fees)
- Traditional Semi-Private Double: $8,456 (Residence Fee) + $4,450 (Dining Fee) = $12,906 (Total Fees)
What’s in my room?
- Twin bed
- Desk lamp
- Desk chair
- Shelving unit