College Affiliation: Gzowski College
- What’s In My Room?
- Common Spaces
- Living Learning Communities
- Floor Plans
- Photo Gallery
What’s in my room?
- Double bed
- Desk lamp
- Desk chair
- Bedside table
- Common rooms (with TVs with kitchenettes) in each residence community for hanging out with friends, watching Netflix, and group studying
- Shared laundry facilities
- Private washroom shared with one other bathroom mate
Living Learning Communities
- Endahying Community: The perfect community for anyone interested in Indigenous culture and knowledge.
- Business Administration: For business students who want to take their learning out of the classroom and into the community.
- Traditional Dining plan required. For more information, please visit our Food Services website.
- If you care about the consequences of your consumption, choose to dine at Gzowski College, home to the only 3 Star Green Certified restaurant on a university campus in Canada. Chef Christopher treats students’ taste buds to homestyle meals comprised of locally raised protein and veggies grown right here on campus. From homemade sandwiches and organic salads, to vegan soups and gourmet meals, Gzowski’s best meal options are made with local ingredients. An added bonus? Over one-quarter of the meals served up at Gzowski’s dining hall are vegan. Don’t miss this! Once a month, Chef Christopher goes all-out to craft premium meals at Gzowski. Lobster tail, prime rib, and steak. He does it all!
- Premium single rooms
Academic Year 2023-2024 Residence Fees
- Premium Single: $11,358 (Residence Fee) + $5,300 (Dining Fee) = $16,658 (Total Fees)
**All posted Residence and Dining Fees are pending Board of Governor Approval
In addition to the photos you see here, we also have a video tour of this building available on our Tik Tok Account (@trentuhousing).