Lady Eaton College
College Affiliation: Lady Eaton College
- What’s In My Room?
- Common Spaces
- Living Learning Communities
- Floor Plans
- Photo Gallery
- Twin bed
- Desk lamp
- Desk chair
- Shelving unit
- Storage table with two drawers
- Common rooms (with TVs) in residence for hanging out with friends, watching Netflix, and group studying
- Shared laundry facilities
- Shared with the community
- Floor-to-ceiling doors for added privacy
- Gender neutral
- Expressions: A vibrant community of students who share a passion for visual and performing arts.
- Leadership and Civic Engagement: The ultimate place for students who want to lead and get involved in their community.
- Traditional or suite dining plan required. For more information, please visit our Food Services website.
- At the LEC dining hall, sustainability is key. We are proud of our 1 Star Green Certified restaurant status. Here, your LEC dining experience combines great taste with positive environmental impact, including efforts to reduce waste and conserve water. All dietary restrictions are also accounted for with plant-based options for vegan diners, as well as halal, nut and seed specifications. Combine all of this with a space that has spectacular outdoor courtyard views and it won’t be long before you are dining as comfortably here as you do at home…maybe more so.
Academic Year 2021-2022 Residence Fees
- Traditional Single: $8,101 (Residence Fee) + $4,700 (Dining Fee) = $12,801 (Total Fees)
- Traditional Double: $6,934 (Residence Fee) + $4,700 (Dining Fee) = $11,634 (Total Fees)
- Regular Single in Suite: $8, 292 (Residence Fee) + $2, 875 (Dining Fee) = $11, 167 (Total Fees)
- Regular Double in Suite: $7,125 (Residence Fee) + $2, 875 (Dining Fee) = $10, 000 (Total Fees)
Note: Fees for the 2022-23 Academic Year are still being determined. These will be updated here when available.