Gzowski College Annex
College Affiliation: Gzowski College
- What’s In My Room?
- Common Spaces
- Living Learning Communities
- Floor Plans
- Photo Gallery
- Twin bed
- Desk lamp
- Desk chair
- 3 Drawers Dresser
- Living room in each suite (complete with couches to relax on)
- Full kitchen for cooking a gourmet meal or quick mac and cheese with a kitchen table perfect to have dinner with your suitemates
- In suite laundry
- One per suite
- Gender neutral
- Environmental Sustainability: For students passionate about “thinking locally and acting globally.”
- Suite Style dining plan required. For more information please visit our Food Services website.
- Located in Gzowski College, the dining hall is the place to be if you care about the consequences of your consumption. Choose to dine at Gzowski College, home to the only 3 Star Green Certified restaurant on a university campus in Canada. Chef Christopher treats students’ taste buds to homestyle meals comprised of locally raised protein and veggies grown right here on campus. From homemade sandwiches and organic salads, to vegan soups and gourmet meals, Gzowski’s best meal options are made with local ingredients. An added bonus? Over one-quarter of the meals served up at Gzowski’s dining hall are vegan. Don’t miss this! Once a month, Chef Christopher goes all-out to craft premium meals at Gzowski. Lobster tail, prime rib, and steak. He does it all!
Academic Year Residence Fees (Fall & Winter Term)
- Premium Suite Single: $8,625 (Residence Fee) + $2,875 (Dining Fee) = $11,500 (Total Fees)
- Premium Suite Double: $7,458 (Residence Fee) + $2,875 (Dining Fee) = $10,333 (Total Fees)
Note: Fees for the 2022-23 Academic Year are still being determined. These will be updated here when available.