News and Events
CHREA Drop-in Hours for Accessible Documents:
Beginning Tuesday September 11, 2018 from 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. faculty and staff members can stop by Otonabee College Room 124 to get support on document creation using the new computers that are available. Contact Andrea Walsh for details at extension 6602.
CHREA Virtual Office Hours! Virtual office hours will resume September 12, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
Are you a staff or faculty member with a question about accessible document creation? Let CHREA assist you through a video conference (Zoom) meeting during Virtual Office Hours. Please contact Andrea Walsh to obtain a link to connect to a Zoom video conference.
Emergency Response Information
Are you a staff or faculty member with a disability? Do you need information or support related to managing emergency situations? If so, please visit our Emergency Response Information page and consider filling out the Emergency Response Form for employees!
Upcoming Events: To be announced! Please stay tuned.
- Creating Accessible PDFs with Adobe Pro: November 2017
- CHREA Positive Space Training: November 2017.
- Accessible PowerPoint and Excel Files: October 2017.
- Know Your Rights: Accessibility and Accommodations at Trent University.
- CHREA presents 'Trans in the 21st Century: Roots, Emergence, and Direction'
- AODA: Customer Service Certification.
- CHREA @ Orientation Week.
- Trent's CHREA presents 'Embracing Difference in Difficult Times - Rights, Faith, Identity and Muslims'
- Accessible Documents workshop
- Black History Month events 2016
- Enabling Accessibility Grant celebration