During your senior year, you will be further exploring careers and developing tools and strategies for the job and/ or graduate/professional school search.
- Schedule an appointment with the Career Counsellor through the Student Experience Portal to review your career path, polish your personal résumé, or conduct a mock interview in preparation for your job search.
- Check out the job postings and recruitment campaigns on the Student Experience Portal on a regular basis.
Tips For Success:
- Start your job search as soon as you return in September. Some full-time recruiting occurs between October and December.
- Attend job seeking information sessions and career fairs.
- Activate your personal network and conduct information interviews.
- Research employers, organizations, and careers.
- Participate in on-campus interviewing opportunities.