What Can I Do With My Degree?
This resource allows students to explore potential career avenues. Use this tool to research, investigate and discover how you can use your degree-related knowledge, skills and experiences in the workforce. Your interests, values, personality, and abilities are important personal aspects to reflect on during this process. If you need advice and help with changing your major, adding joint majors, or elective course selection, book an appointment with an Academic Advisor.
There are many options for graduating students. Everything from applying your skills to a specific career, deciding to take further education or deciding to take time off. This resource is only one tool to assist you in exploring career options.
Check out your major(s):
- Ancient History and Classics
- Arts and Science
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Biomedical Science
- Business Administration
- Canadian Studies
- Child and Youth Studies (Trent Durham only)
- Computing and Information Systems
- Cultural Studies
- Ecological Restoration
- English Literature
- Environmental & Resource Science/Studies
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Geoscience
- Forensic Science
- Gender & Women's Studies
- Indigenous Environmental Studies
- Indigenous Studies
- International Development Studies
- Media Studies
- Modern Languages and Literature
- Political Studies
- Social Work
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems
- Water Sciences
This resource was developed by researching other universities, reviewing related associations and speaking with Trent academic departments.