M.Sc. (Concordia University), Ph.D.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Empirical Corporate Finance
- International finance
- Market microstructure
Referred Journal Articles
Cross-financial-market correlations and quantitative easing, Financial Research Letters 20 (February 2017), 13-21. With Lawrence Kryzanowski and Rui Zhong.
International Financial Market Integration, Capital Flows and Quantitative Easing in the U.S.
- Administrative Sciences Association of Canada, 2017, Montreal
- European Financial Management Association, June 2017, Greece
Quantitative Easing and Currency Hedging for International Portfolios
- Eastern Finance Association (EFA), 2016, Baltimore, USA
- Financial Management Association (FMA), 2016, Las Vegas, USA
Hedging Currency Risk in Emerging Markets Portfolios
Northern Finance Association (NFA), 2011, Vancouver, Canada
Eastern Finance Association (EFA), 2016, Baltimore, USA
Financial Management Association (FMA), 2016, Las Vegas, USA
Administrative Sciences Association of Canada, 2017, Montreal
European Financial Management Association, 2017, Greece
ADMN 3200H – Financial Management I
ADMN 3700H – Investments
FINA385 – Theory of Finance I
FINA470 – International Finance