Applications for TEC 2023 are now open!
We offer a challenging and rewarding summer experience in an active environment, a chance to experience personal growth, and a great opportunity to help our campers learn about themselves and their peers.
Our requirements for new camp staff are as follows:
- Must be at least 18 years of age (95% of our staff are University age students or older).
- Must be a full or part-time student at a recognized institution of post-secondary education.
- Proven experience in leadership of children and youth, preferably in a camp setting.
- Significant experience in at least three of our activity areas
- Current Standard First Aid/CPR certifications. NLS or Bronze Cross awards are an asset.
Most importantly, we are committed to hiring individuals who consider their position at camp to be more than a job. Camp life requires staff to give much of themselves throughout the summer, to accept responsibility for the trust that parents place in us, and to be involved with all aspects of their campers' day.
Applications are now open, and we will be completing most of our hiring in February/March 2023.
Available Camp Staff Positions - click below to view job descriptions:
- Counselors (full time, end of June to August)
- Mini Excalibur Counselor
- Multi Sport Counselor
- Science Counselor
- Ultimate Camp Counselor
- Head of Camper Health and First Aid (full time, end of June to August)
- Head of Waterfront and Tripping (full time, mid-June to August)
How to Apply:
- Download a copy of the application form (click the link to open the file, then download).
- Complete your application form with questions online (it's a fillable pdf!)
- Update your resume.
- Write a cover letter
- Submit your application form, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note your full name and the position title in the subject line of your email (i.e. First and Last Name – Position Title).
If you're interested in any of our roles, but would like some extra information, then please contact Anna Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat. This can be over email, telephone, teams, or in person. We're excited to hear from you!