Book an Appointment
Peterborough Campus Undergraduate Academic Advising
Academic advising continues to meet with students remotely (via phone and video chat).
There are three ways to book an academic advising appointment:
1. Use the links here to book your appointment online through the Student Experience Portal.
- Sign in to the Student Experience Portal with your Trent username and password.
- Click on “Book Appointments” in the left menu to get started.
- If you do not have an active student account please call the academic advising phone line (answered by trained upper year student staff) 705-748-1011 ext. 7333 for help booking in Peterborough.
- A confirmation email with the appointment details will be sent to you along with a reminder email. If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so by following the links provided in the emails.
2. Call your College Office during regular business hours. For College Office contact information see our contact page.
3. If you have difficulty using the online booking system you can call the academic advising phone line at (answered by trained upper year student staff) 705-748-1011 ext. 7333 for assistance.
Video Chat Appointments
Students with an active account can now book virtual academic advising appointments in the Student Experience Portal. When booking your appointment you can choose whether you’d like it to be held over the phone (we’ll call you) or by built-in video chat.
How do you access your built-in video chat appointment?
1. Log into trentu.ca/sep. You will land on the Dashboard Overview page.
2. On the day of your appointment, go to the My Video Chats section of the page and click on the View button.
3. You will see the Booking Details and the Join button.
4. Ten minutes before your appointment time, you will be able to access the video chat when you click on the Join button.
We recommend that you use Google Chrome to log in for your video chat appointment.
Are you a graduate student looking for advising support?
If you are completing a Masters or PhD program, please contact your graduate program directly or the School of Graduate Studies at email@example.com