Book an Appointment
Peterborough Campus Academic Advising
Academic advisors are currently working remotely and remain available to connect with students via phone appointments. Please check that your phone number is in your booked appointment details or email your advisor to provide an updated contact number.
There are three ways to book an academic advising appointment:
1. Use the links here to book your appointment online through the Student Experience Portal.
- Sign in to the Student Experience Portal with your Trent username and password.
- Click on “Book Appointments” in the left menu to get started.
- If you do not have an active student account please call the academic advising phone line (answered by trained upper year student staff) 705-748-1011 ext. 7333 for help booking in Peterborough.
- A confirmation email with the appointment details will be sent to you along with a reminder email. If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so by following the links provided in the emails. During the closure of University buildings, all appointments will be held over the phone or via email.
2. Call your College Office during regular business hours. For College Office contact information see our contact page.
3. If you have difficulty using the online booking system you can call the academic advising phone line at (answered by trained upper year student staff) 705-748-1011 ext. 7333 for assistance.