Unless otherwise noted, the information necessary to administer programs and activities of Trent University is collected under the authority of Section 18 (3) (c) of the Trent University Act and records are kept in the offices of the listed department. Please refer to the Dean's Office and Human Resources listings for a description of documents that may be included in departmental personnel files.
- »Arts & Science
- »Athletics & Recreation
- »Centre for Teaching & Learning
- »College Offices
- »Community Relations
- »Durham - Trent University Durham
- »Facilities Management Department
- »Financial Services
- »First Peoples House of Learning
- »Graduate Studies
- »Human Resources
- »Human Rights, Equity and Accessibility - Centre for
- »Information Technology
- »Institutional Planning & Analysis - Office of
- »Library Services
- »Marketing & Communications
- »President’s Office
- »Risk Management
- »Student Affairs Office
- »Trent International
- »University Secretariat
- »Vice President (Academic) & Provost
- »Vice-President (Finance and Administration)
- »Vice-President (External Relations & Advancement)
- »Vice-President (Research and Innovation)
Access and Privacy Legislation
Most records held by Trent University are subject to the provincial »Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA).
Certain commercial activities on campus (e.g. the bookstore) come under the federal »Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
The records of health care custodians operating on campus are governed by the »Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA).