News and Events
Careers in the Federal Public Service Info Session
Monday, November 4, 2019
Student Centre, 1.20
5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Please join us for a mix and mingle with the President of Public Health Agency of Canada and a team of representatives from other divisions to get your questions answered about exciting opportunities in the Federal Public Service. Food and drinks will be provided. To RSVP, please contact email@example.com.
Check out all of the Federal Public Service representatives and agencies that will be at the information session:
- Tina Namiesniowski, President, Public Health Agency of Canada, Opening Remarks
- Sheriff Abdou, Executive Director - Data, Partnerships, and Innovation Hub – Infectious Disease Prevention and Control (IDPC), Representing Data Analytics
- Margaret Bodie, Senior Nurse Consultant, Vice-President’s Office – Infectious Disease Prevention and Control (IDPC), Representing Nursing
- Aamir Fazil, Chief, Risk Integration Synthesis and Knowledge Section – Infectious Disease Prevention and Control Branch (IDPCB), Representing PHAC labs and scientific programs
- Joël Denis, Executive Director, Office of Strategic Policy and Planning – Office of Strategic Policy and Planning (OSPP), Representing Indigenous programs
- Suzanne Hall, Senior Policy Analyst - Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO), Representing Business Programming
- Jordan Shupka, HR Advisor and Project Lead - Deputy Minister University Champion (DMUC) File, Client Service Division, Representing HR
- David Pedersen, Director, Analytical and Forensic Services Division, Representing Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) Forensics Lab
Accessibility & Accommodation in the Workplace Federal Public Service Info Session
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
10:00 a.m.—11:00 a.m.
Blackburn Hall, Room 126
Are you interested in a career with the Federal Public Service and have questions about accessibility and accommodation in the workplace?
Please join us to have your questions answered about the hiring process!
The Federal Public Service is dedicated to ensuring that barriers are removed for individuals during the assessment and employment stage and abide by their duty to accommodate.
TD Bank Recruitment Event
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Lady Eaton College, The Pit
4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Career and Experience Expo
Thursday, January 30, 2019
Student Centre, Atrium and Events Space
11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Stay tuned for more details!