Applications & Eligibility

The Application Process

If your home university is one of Trent's exchange partners, you can apply to come to Trent University on exchange through the study abroad application process at your home university. The requirements to be eligible for this program will vary based on your institution, so it is worth doing your research and contacting your university's international/exchange office to discuss the options available to you.

Once you have applied and been accepted into the program at your home university, they will nominate you and reach out to Trent on your behalf. Then, upon your acceptance into Trent, you will receive access to a Blackboard course through your MyTrent log-in that will provide you with all the information needed to prepare for your time at Trent.

If your home university is not a current exchange partner, you can study at Trent through a Letter of Permission exchange. You can learn more about this by contacting your institution's international/exchange office.

Kate Logan is the study abroad advisor for incoming exchange students and letter of permission students. The study abroad team will assist you through the application process, answer any questions you might have, and will be one of the many to welcome you to Trent University!

Study Abroad Advisor
Kate Logan
Tel: 705-748-1303
Fax: 705-748-1626

Mailing Address:
Attn. Kate Logan
Trent University
301 Champlain College
1600 West Bank Drive
Peterborough ON, CA
K9J 7B8