Tuition Only Agreement

Students, who come from a university that has a tuition and ancillary agreement with Trent, will pay their tuition and ancillary fees to their home university and have the tuition and ancillary fees at Trent waived. It is up to these students to either apply to on-campus residence or find their own accommodation off-campus.

Tuition and Residence Agreement

Students, who come from a university that has a tuition and residence agreement with Trent, will pay both their tuition and residence fees to their home university, and have these costs waived at Trent. 

Living on Campus

Trent has four residence buildings on campus, each with their own feel and different room and meal plan options. For more information about the residence buildings located on campus, visit the Trent University Housing website.  For guaranteed accommodation, your application must be in by no later than June 2020.

Living off Campus

If you wish to live off-campus in a rental apartment or with a Canadian host family, you can use the following resources to make your own arrangements:


Canada Homestay International Website

Apartment Rentals:

Trent off-campus Housing Webpage

Off-campus Guide

Please take a moment to look at the guide to living off campus that gives you information and tips on starting your search, steps to take once you have found housing, and then things to know while living in your housing.