The relationship with my professors is extremely important to me because... having a mentor or someone to provide guidance to you is extremely beneficial.
Prepare for your CPA designation or springboard to an M.B.A., benefiting from the knowledge and expertise of a dedicated community of business leaders and mentors.
You want to become an innovative business leader or entrepreneur. No other program will help you get there better than Trent’s exclusive Bachelor of Business Administration. By examining corporate, self-employment, online, small business and other business models, you’ll learn the fundamentals of leadership and management, gaining a deep understanding of the organization of business and its role in today’s highly-digital world.
The Trent Advantage
- 100 hours of hands-on professional experience completing internships with business sector companies and organizations
- Leave your mark at Trent through a fourth-year legacy project or undertake a community-based research projects with local businesses
- Compete in local and national business competitions, including Jeux du Commerce, Pitch It, Durham Ideas Den, Bears’ Lair
- Management Skills
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Leadership Training and Development: A Cross-Cultural Approach
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Equity Analyst
- Investment Banker
- Indigenous Business Officer
- Arts Administrator