Trent’s Symons Campus, located in the vibrant City of Peterborough, is an inspiring place to learn. A stunning natural landscape along the Otonabee River provides an environment where you can grow, thrive, live and connect easily. A mid-sized city with a lively downtown including shops, restaurants and entertainment, Peterborough provides you with a home away from home. Practice your English skills in this friendly, welcoming community.
Peterborough Quick Facts
90 Minutes to Toronto
100+ Parks and trails
300+ Annual events
Proudly multi-cultural, Canada offers an exceptional living and learning environment for students that will prepare you for success in your studies and future career. Canada’s outstanding university system provides a globally-recognized degree including experiential learning, an emphasis on research, and exceptional student support.
- Gain part-time work experience throughout your degree
- Work full-time during school breaks
- Apply for 3-year Post-Graduate Work Permit upon graduation
- Explore Canada’s beautiful outdoors; safe, vibrant cities; and dynamic cultures
- 2M lakes
- 17,000+ Provincial and national parks
- 119 languages spoken
- 3000,000+ International students in Canada