Welcome to the Durham Campus Exam Centre
The Durham Campus Exam Centre provides professional proctoring services for accommodated exams for Trent University Durham Campus students registered with Student Accessibility Services (SAS). Please email email@example.com if you need support.
Student Accessibility Services & Accommodated Exams
Students registered with Student Accessibility Services (SAS) requiring accommodated time or other exam-related accommodations for an in-person exam must book their exams using the SAS Portal a minimum of two weeks prior to the start of the formal exam period.
Students must book exams according to the university exam schedule. Accommodations relating to date and/or time shifting may be arranged, after booking has been completed, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
It is assumed that your exam will be written at the campus location at which the course is offered. Students taking courses in Peterborough will write at the Centre for Academic Testing in Peterborough. Students taking courses in Durham will write at the Durham Campus Exam Centre room A110.
Should you encounter any issues please email email@example.com
Durham Campus Exam Centre Faculty Information
The Durham Campus Exam Centre works closely with faculty members to ensure that all quizzes, tests, and exams are scheduled efficiently and written with integrity.
All tests/exams are supervised by trained proctors.
For questions related to the exam centre, please first contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitting Tests, Midterms, and Exams to the Exam Centre:
- An exam drop off checklist is required to accompany each test/exam (or batch of). This checklist provides the proctor with all pertinent information regarding the test/exam being written.
- The Exam Centre requires that both a paper copy and electronic copy of the test/exam be submitted.
- Hard copies are to be submitted to the locked drop box located in the mailroom, room 160. The mailroom is located in the faculty wing. The door code can be retrieved from the main office if you are unaware of it.
- Additionally, please email a Microsoft word version of your test/exam to email@example.com
Return of Completed Tests, Midterms, and Exams:
- You are able to indicate how you best prefer to receive the completed test/exams on the drop off checklist provided with the test/exam.
- You may come and directly pick up the exam or receive the exam in your mailbox on the Oshawa campus or Peterborough campus.
- Alternatively, you may send someone beside yourself to collect the test/exam. An email sent previously to the firstname.lastname@example.org is required for this. Please instruct your TA or other to bring along Photo I.D. for verification.
Additional Professor Requests
The Exam Centre's mandate is to provide accommodated exams for students registered with Student Accessibility Services (SAS). If faculty wish to offer an alternate exam for non-SAS students, they are required to coordinate a date and time with the student and must schedule space to proctor the exam through Durham Scheduling at email@example.com
Trent University Durham Exam Centre, Room 110
55 Thornton Road, South
Canada, L1J 5Y1
Phone: (905) 435-5102 ext. 5032