Trying to decide on a career path that's right for you? Career advising can assist you with the career planning process. You will have the chance to learn more about opportunities that are available.
We support your career development by answering questions such as:
- What can I do with my degree?
- What are my career, work and educational options?
- How do I find a job?
- How do I write a résumé, prepare for interviews, and connect with employers?
- Should I continue my education beyond Trent?
Book an Appointment
1) Go to Trent Website
2) Login using your MyTrent username and password
3) Click on “Book Appointments-Durham Campus” on the left side of the screen.
Not sure who to call or what you might need? Call the Front Desk at 905-435-5100
To contact Craig Cameron, Academic and Career Advisor, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Academic and Career Advising team would like to welcome Academic and Career Strategist, Jamie Fillion. Jamie will be available a couple of days a week to help with Resume/Cover Letter critiques as well as Career and Academic Advising. You can reach Jamie at email@example.com.
Online Career Resources
- Online Student Job Board
- Further study information
- Self-discovery resources
- Career options
- Tip sheet