TrentUConnect is a new online technology platform fueled by Ten Thousand Coffees, that brings students, alumni, staff, faculty, and community professionals together on one central networking platform, exclusively for the Trent community.
The main goal of TrentUConnect is to act as a career development tool for current students and recent graduates. By tapping into TrentUConnect, students can develop their professional network and learn from the career path and experience of others. As a staff or faculty member at Trent University, you can join the TrentUConnect network to share your career advice with Trent students and recent graduates, or use it as a way to connect with Trent alumni or community professionals.
Every month, unique matches are made through TrentUConnect to bring users together based on common interests, goals, and education experience. Once matched, users can choose to follow-up with their match for a career conversation, either in-person or online.
While matches are made on a monthly basis, you can connect with any other member on TrentUConnect who has a public profile.
This is the perfect network to gain authentic connections and build upon your existing connections within the Trent community, all while helping students and recent graduates with their career aspirations.
Join TrentUConnect to build your profile and get started today!
- You will receive monthly introductions, starting on Thursday, October 10, to a TrentUConnect member with similar interests and goals
- Check your email on Thursday, October 10 for your first match, which will include details on why you were matched with your connection, such as shared interests and suggestions for conversations
- Connect for a coffee in person, or chat by phone or online
- Receive an official LinkedIn certification for your commitment to mentoring and networking
- Tell Careerspace about your successful coffee chats by e-mailing email@example.com
Already have an account? Log in.