- Phone, email or write the person making the hiring decision
- Call employers to ensure they received your application and find out where they are in the hiring process
- Follow up with the people that signed the letters indicating your application is "being held on file for future consideration"
- Send a thank-you card, note or e-mail to those contacts that have assisted you
- Remember, the Career Centre is only one source of jobs. You will want to look into the broader advertised and unadvertised jobs markets.