Friendly Reminder: Dress Code
- For safety and facility maintenance reasons, only t-shirts and sleeveless shirts which cover the entire stomach, chest and back are permitted.
- Shirts should cover full chest and back to prevent MRSA being passed from skin to pad/mat contact
- Excessive sweat and moisture from direct skin contact can damage equipment
- Athletic shoes must be worn at all times
- Proper athletic shoes protect feet and protect floors. Bare feet, sandals, work boots or dress shoes are not permitted
- No bags inside the Sport Centre
- Please use lockers and change room areas to store your personal belongings