WEBINAR #1 (Nov 30, 2021)
Proper nutrition is essential while supporting your body during a state of stress. With exams right around the corner and your stress levels rising, it is time to prioritize your nutrition and lifestyle habits to balance your stress levels. Jo Anne’s Place, Nutritionist, Marissa Laughlin is joining us to educate us the following topics :
- How to recognize signs of stress
- How to adapt your lifestyle during this time of stress
- 3 foods to eat & 3 foods to avoid to support high levels of stress
UPDATED: WEBINAR #2 (January 18, 2022)
Topic: PART ONE : HOW TO BUILD BALANCED & SUSTAINABLE MEALS
Tuesday January 18th @ 7:00 pm
DESCRIPTION : During part one, Marissa will talk about how to balance your macronutrients for sustainable energy. This will include the following key topics :
- Consuming adequate levels of protein
- Including nutrient dense fibers
- The importance of healthy fats
- The need for complex carbohydrates
- Reducing sugar intake
If you want to learn more about eating a balanced and sustainable diet, join us for part 2 of this series on January 20th as we put this knowledge in place during a 2 week nutrition challenge.
WEBINAR #3 (January 20, 2022)
Topic: PART TWO : BALANCED & SUSTAINABLE NUTRITION CHALLENGE-Week One
Thursday January 20th @ 7:00 pm
DESCRIPTION : Eating healthy doesn't mean spending your whole life in the kitchen. By batch cooking proteins, using a slow cooker, and prepping breakfasts ahead, you'll be eating healthy, delicious food in less time than it takes to order takeout.
If you want to learn how to eat a balanced and sustainable diet, while taking into consideration your budget and time, this 2 week nutrition challenge is for you!
What this program includes :
- A 2-week meal plan that includes protein, fat and fiber to keep you feeling full and your digestion on point. Weeknight dinners are insanely quick, and breakfasts are prepped ahead for busy mornings. Leftovers are repurposed for simple and delicious lunches.
- You will be given the meal plans, a detailed grocery list, flexible recipes, and an easy to follow prep guide.
- All you need to do is commit to the challenge. Let's do this! Register now
WEBINAR #4 (January 27, 2022)
Topic: PART TWO BALANCED & SUSTAINABLE NUTRITION CHALLENGE-Week Two
Thursday January 27th@ 7:00 pm - https://trentu.zoom.us/j/93588989359?pwd=K0xjT3AxSVdUSURML200VkNOWlN3UT09
FEBRUARY : CREATING AN EFFECTIVE SELF CARE ROUTINE
Having an effective and nourishing self care routine is essential for our mental and physical well being. During this month, Jo Anne’s Place Nutritionist, Marissa Laughlin is joining us to share about the importance of prioritizing an effective routine by reducing stress and improving sleep.
WEBINAR #5 (February 1, 2022)
Topic: Part One REDUCING YOUR STRESS
Tuesday, February 1st @7:00pm - https://trentu.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_jYITlKyZTfaeG8-QCxM3YA
During part one of Creating an Effective Self Care Routine, Marissa will talk about the following stress related topics :
- How to recognize signs of stress
- The impact of stress on your body (short and long term)
- How to adapt your lifestyle during times of stress
- Realistic ways to manage your stress
A big part of reducing your stress levels is replenishing with a proper sleep routine. Join us for part two of Creating an Effective Self Care Routine later this month.
WEBINAR #6 (February 22, 2022)
Topic: PART TWO IMPROVING YOUR SLEEP ROUTINE
Tuesday February 22nd at 2:30pm https://trentu.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_8gCxzNHYSs2cxxgDkay0PA
During part two of Creating an Effective Self Care Routine, Marissa will talk about the following sleep related topics :
- How the sleep cycle works
- The short and long term effects of irregular sleep patterns
- How to regulate your sleep schedule
- Key nutrients to improve your sleep quality
MARCH : CLEANSING FOR RADIATE SKIN
Skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, and sensitive skin, are a direct reflection of an internal imbalance. Your diet is one of the biggest contributing factors to the overall health of your skin. What you choose to eat can either contribute to skin issues or help you maintain a healthy complexion. If you want to fall in love with your skin complexion and radiate from the inside out, join Jo Anne’s Place Nutritionist, Marissa Laughlin for the following webinars.
Topic: PART ONE NOURISHING FROM THE INSIDE, OUT
WEBINAR DATE : Tuesday March 1st @2:30pm- virtually
REGISTRATION LINK: https://trentu.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_-_d9xDHaSoiaILjL0MUguw
- During part one of Cleansing for Radiate Skin, Marissa will be covering how to nourish your body from the inside, out with the following topics :
- How your gut and skin are connected
- 5 foods that will leave your skin glowing
- Herbs that support detoxification to elevate your energy
Topic: PART TWO NOURISHING FROM THE OUTSIDE, IN
WEBINAR DATE : Tuesday March 15th @2:30pm -virtually
- During part two of Cleansing for Radiate Skin, Jo Anne’s Place Nutritionist, Marissa Laughlin will be covering how to nourish your body from the outside, in with the following topics :
- What ingredients you should avoid using on your skin vs the absolute essentials
- How and why you need to support your lymphatic system
- How to start implementing changes starting right away to radiate from the inside, out
- What skin care lines Marissa recommends