Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does the AQ Office send transcripts to QECO?
- No. You will have to order your transcripts online using the myTrent portal. Review this FAQ page for details.
2. Does QECO always require a transcript for AQ, ABQ, or PQP courses?
- Not always. In most cases QECO does not require a transcript. Your course completion certificate from the AQ Office can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org as proof of completion of your course. Make sure you have already registered and applied through apps.qeco.ca before submitting any documents to QECO.
3. When will QECO require a transcript?
- If it is a course that you are using to fulfill a condition of your OCT membership, you would need to order a university transcript to send to QECO.
4. When can I order a transcript for my course(s)?
- After you complete your course(s), it will take some time for your grades to process. The AQ Office will send you an email to let you know when your transcripts will be updated to reflect your course completion. If you order your transcript before it is updated, your course(s) will not be visible.
5. How can I order a transcript online?
- Here is a step-by-step PDF guide on how to order a transcript:
Student Guide to Ordering Transcripts
6. I've ordered a transcript but I haven't received a confirmation email.
- You will have to wait approximately 48 business hours after submitting your request to MyCreds to receive a submission confirmation email. Please ensure you have checked your junk/spam folders. If you have not received an email after 48 business hours, you can call 705-748-1215 or send an email to email@example.com.
7. My grade(s) on my transcript are incorrect.
- Please contact the AQ Office at 705-748-1011 ext 7056 or send an email to AQ@trentu.ca.