What is Trent Cash?
Trent Cash is one of the two accounts on every TrentU Card. It is the fastest, most convenient, most secure, fee-free method of payment available to all Trent University Students, Staff and Faculty.
Residence students are able to deposit money to their Trent Cash account via their Residence application. For more information on this, please visit the Residence Students link.
All other students, staff and faculty can add funds via the MyTrent Portal, in our office in Blackburn Hall Rm. 104 (Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM) and at the Trent University Durham GTA Library.
Below you will find a list of locations and services that accept Trent Cash.
You can use Trent Cash at the following on campus locations:
- The Planet North
- The Seasoned Spoon
- The Trend
- The Ceilie
- Chartwells - Dining Halls
- Durham Dining Hall
- Trent Athletic Centre
- Nursing Department - certifications, TFSON Clinical Taxi Pass etc.
- Print Shop - photocopying, printing, print shop orders
- Parking (in office only)
- Library- fines
- The TCSA (Student Centre) and TDSA (Room 122) offices
- Card Office- Peterborough Transit Passes and lost card fees
- Advancement Office - make a donation to the Trent Fund
You can use Trent Cash at the following off campus locations in Peterborough:
- Black Honey
- The Whistle Stop Cafe
- Cork and Bean Cafe
- Pizza Pizza Delivery
- YoYo's Yogurt Cafe
- El Camino's
- Osmow's Peterborough
- The Planet - Water Street Location
- Subway - Water Street and Parkhill/Water
You can use Trent Cash at the following off campus locations in Durham:
- Teddy's Restaurant
- The Delicious Greek
- Pizza Pizza Delivery 905-427-1111
- Subway 1910 Dundas Street East