Trent University's Sexual Violence Policy is located here.
Robyn Ocean, Coordinator, Sexual Violence Prevention and Peer Support, Lady Eaton College, N130, firstname.lastname@example.org, 705.748.1011 ext.7792. She will meet with the student to discuss their needs and refer them for further care according to their situation and wishes.
Ruth Walker, Clinical Team Leader, Student Health Services: 705-748-1481, Suite 111- Blackburn Hall.
- Louise Fish, Director Risk Management, phone (705)748-1011 ext. 7375, email email@example.com
- Campus Security 705-748-1328, or ext 1333 in an emergency, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trent Counselling Centre. Blackburn Hall, Suite 113 Phone: (705) 748-1386, email email@example.com
- Trent Housing Services. Blackburn Hall, Suite 129. Phone (705) 748-1011 x 7127, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your residence don/college residence life co-ordinator
Counsellor, Trent University Durham (905) 435-5102 x5024
For Trent Durham's website, click here.
Women’s Health Care Centre
- Peterborough Regional Health Centre: 705-743-2121 Ext. 0 and switchboard will contact the on-call Women’s Health Care Centre Registered Nurse. Their Sexual Assault Response team is available twenty-four hours a day through the Emergency Department at Peterborough Regional Health Centre. If you have been assaulted you can go to: Peterborough Regional Health Centre, Emergency Department, 1 Hospital Drive Peterborough.
- More information is available at their website here.
Kawartha Sexual Assault Centre
- Kawartha Sexual Assault Centre is a not-for-profit charitable organization dedicated to supporting those affected by sexual violence. At the Centre in Peterborough, they offer individual counselling, group counselling and workshops, peer supports, public education and professional training. The office number is 705-748-5901.
- The Crisis Support Line is a confidential service available 24-hours a day, seven days a week, including weekends and holidays. Unconditional and nonjudgmental support and information is available to individuals of both recent and historical sexual assault, as well as other forms of sexual violence. Give them a call at: 705-741-0260 or toll-free at 1-866-298-7778.
- Check out their website for more details by clicking here.
Victim Services Unit
- They can provide emotional support as well as give referals, 705-876-1122 ex. 268, email@example.com
- Durham Region Domestic Violence / Sexual Assault Care Centre (Lakeridge Health) 905-576-8711
- Durham Rape Crisis Centre 905-668-9200 24 hour crisis line, and counselling/support groups for recent or past abuse.
- Herizon House - Ajax-Pickering Women’s Centre 24 hour crisis line. 1-866-437-4066
- The Denise House (Shelter) – Oshawa 905-728-7311 or 1-800-263-3725 24 hour crisis line for abused women, counselling, children’s programs.
- Distress Centre Durham 905-430-2522 or 1-800-452-0688 24 hour telephone counselling, crisis and suicide intervention and referral