Event Planning & Risk Assessment
Planning An Event
When a Trent sanctioned club, group or student association is hosting a sanctioned event, the Primary Event Organizer must complete a Student Event Risk Assessment Form and submit it to the Office of Student Affairs at least 10 business days prior to the event.
Please find a current link of the Event Risk Assessment form updated July 19th, 2022 below:
Below are some documents which can assist you in organizing your events:
- Primary Event Organizer Master Checklist
- Pre-Event Checklist
- Generic Pre-Event Checklist
- Generic Trent student waiver (must be updated with relevant information relating to the event
- Blank Event Contact Tracing Sheet
- Electronic Event Contact Tracing
- QR Code to Electronic Event Contact Tracing
Are you a registered Club or Group at Trent University looking to hold elections? Contact Lesley Hulcoop, email@example.com for more information.
Hey Clubs and Groups Executives!
Here is some information that you may find helpful: