Bachelor of Science Program in Data Science
The single-major Honours program.
20.0 credits including the following 15.5 credits:
- 6.0 COIS credits consisting of COIS 1010H, 1020H, 1400H, 2020H, 2410H, 2520H, 2830H, 3380H, 3400H, 3510H, 4010H, and 4020H
- 1.5 MATH credits consisting of MATH 1350H, 1550H, and 2560H
- 0.5 COIS credit from COIS 2240H, 2300H, or COIS-ADMN 2620H
- 0.5 COIS credit from COIS-MDST 3560H or COIS-ADMN 3850H
- 2.0 COIS credits from COIS 4050H, 4350H, 4400H, 4450H, 4470H, or 4550H
- 0.5 MATH credit from MATH 1005H or 1110H
- 0.5 INDG credit from the Approved Indigenous Course List (see p. 18)
- 4.0 credits in the chosen area of focus
In each year of the program, students are required to take 1.0 credit from a chosen area of focus in any Honours subject offered at Trent (other than Computer Science), for a total of 4.0 credits in that subject. If a Minor in the subject is available, students may graduate with the Minor by selecting the appropriate courses and taking any additional credits required for the Minor (see individual program entries of the Calendar for details).