News & Information
The Athletics Centre is changing its hours of operation due to the expected inclement weather on
Saturday, January 25.
Saturday, January 25: Delayed Opening: 8:00am
Trent Swim Club practice will start at 8:00am as a result of this change. All programs scheduled after 8:00am on Saturday, January 25 will run as originally scheduled.
With the inclement weather, we want to ensure the safety and security of all of our students, community members and staff. We will provide any additional updates through email, social media and our website.
We appreciate your understanding.
Friendly Reminder: Dress Code
- For safety and facility maintenance reasons, only t-shirts and sleeveless shirts which cover the entire stomach, chest and back are permitted.
- Shirts should cover full chest and back to prevent MRSA being passed from skin to pad/mat contact
- Excessive sweat and moisture from direct skin contact can damage equipment
- Athletic shoes must be worn at all times
- Proper athletic shoes protect feet and protect floors. Bare feet, sandals, work boots or dress shoes are not permitted
- No bags inside the Sport Centre
- Please use lockers and change room areas to store your personal belongings
Any member who refers a friend that signs up for a new membership at the Athletics Centre will receive a free month of their membership.