What is the TrentU Card?
The TrentU Card is your official identification card (i.e. student card) while you are a student. The TrentU Card allows you to deposit funds into your Trent Cash account to use for purchases across campus. In addition, your TrentU Card enables access to a variety of services such as athletics, health services and counselling services. Carry your TrentU Card with you at all times while on campus.
Who is eligible for a TrentU Card?
Any student who is registered in at least one course at Trent University is entitled to receive a TrentU Card.
How do I get my TrentU Card?
Please see Getting Your Card for instructions on how to get your TrentU Card.
How do I deposit funds on my TrentU Card?
There are several ways to deposit funds into your Trent Cash Account:
- Online – log into MyTrent, select Finances, click on TrentU Card
- TrentU Card Office – Blackburn Hall, Room #104 Peterborough
- Durham Library
Please see Adding Funds for more information
How can I check my balance?
- Online – log in to MyTrent, select Finances, click on TrentU Card
- TrentU Card Office – Blackburn Hall, Room #104
- Durham Library
- Bata Library
- Any service provider that accepts Trent Cash
What do I do if my TrentU Card is lost or stolen?
- Deactivate your card immediately by going online through MyTrent or by visiting the TrentU Card Office or Durham Administration Office. Deactivating your card will protect your funds.
- Report your lost card to Security/Lost and Found
- Replace your lost card. $25 fee applies.
What happens to my funds if my TrentU Card is lost or stolen?
Funds are protected as soon as the card is deactivated. You are responsible for all transactions made prior to the card being deactivated.
Visit the TrentU Card Office or Durham Administration Office to have your card replaced. All funds in the Trent Cash Account will be transferred over.
Where and how do I use my TrentU Card?
Please see Using Your Card for more information