expand search

Campus Security

blackburn hall with a sign in front of it

Campus Security

Make a Report

Have you been a witness to a crime? Do you have knowledge concerning an activity, event or behaviour that could jeopardize the safety of anyone in the Trent community? Do have concerns pertaining to safety and security at Trent University? The first step in improving safety and security at Trent University is to report criminal or unsafe activity to Campus Security.  If we don't know about it, we cannot take action to improve security on campus. Please feel free to forward your information to us, knowing that your anonymity will be protected.  You are also encouraged to contact Crimestoppers at http://stopcrimehere.ca/, or at 1-800-222-TIPS or (705) 745-9000, to report criminal acts in the wider Peterborough area. 

Make a report to Campus Security via myTrent. The form can be found under "Support" --> "Forms". Alternatively, you can search for the form by searching for "Security" or "Make a Security Report".