Apply to the Trent University School of Graduate Studies online. A secure application system ensures that your submission will reach admissions and your proposed program of study as quickly as possible.
Applications for 2018 admissions are now OPEN.
General Admission Requirements
- The usual deadline for applications is February 1.
- Some programs may have higher admission requirements. Check with individual programs before applying. Refer to the Admissions Requirements page.
- The minimum requirement for admission to a Master’s Program is a four-year Honours Bachelor’s Degree (or the equivalent), from a recognized university.
- Overall academic average of at least an upper second-class standing (B+/77%) in the work of the last ten full academic credits or the last two undergraduate years (full-time equivalent).
- Applicants to a Ph.D. program should normally have a Master of Arts or a Master of Science degree as appropriate.
- A minimum B+ average on a completed Master’s Program
Checklist of Required Documents
- official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- two letters of reference
- a plan of study or personal statement
- a writing sample
- proof of citizenship
- English language proficiency exam scores (if applicable)