Indigenous Self Identification
Voluntary First Nation/Metis/Inuit Self-Identification
Benefits of Self Identifying:
- Improve and enhance Indigenous programming and services at Trent University
- Connect learners with funding opportunities through bursaries and scholarships
- Improve connections with Indigenous communities
- Receive notifications of upcoming FPHL programming and opportunities
- Access Indigenous Specific Supports and Services: academic, cultural, financial, health, and more
Proof of Indigenous ancestry is not required and the information provided here will be kept confidential and stored in a secure location.
How to Self Identify:
Self-Identifying is easy! Just follow this link and fill out the Google Form.
If you would like to remove your name from the Self-Identification list or if you have questions about it, please email: email@example.com
The First Peoples House of Learning Team