Global Online Opportunities to Study English (GOOSE)
Trent-ESL proudly presents the GOOSE program to teenagers worldwide who would like to learn about authentic Canadian culture while meeting new friends and improving their English skills! These English lessons engage teens with dynamic, interactive, and fun activities within the framework of developing their English language skills with a Canadian flare! By the end of the course, students will be eager to visit Canada and practice their language skills in person!
Join us for fun, online learning this summer! This 2-week program will bring together students from all over the world to learn and improve their English reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. Learn about Canada and Canadian culture, make new friends and have some fun. Trent’s qualified ESL instructors deliver exciting, high quality instruction that keep students engaged and actively learning.
This is an excellent program for students who would like to study in Canada or another English-speaking country in the future.
THE ONLINE ADVANTAGE
Trent University is committed to providing the best possible online learning experience. As an accredited member of Languages Canada, Trent’s ESL programs exceed Canadian standards for excellence in language program delivery.
Make the Trent-ESL GOOSE Program the highlight of your summer.
- Interactive, engaging online lessons – study anywhere in the world!
- Content and language integrated learning
- Structured lessons, taught by highly qualified and experienced Trent-ESL instructors
- Languages Canada member program
- Online pricing delivers excellent value for a university program
- Learn with students from other parts of the world without leaving your home!
- July 2020 sessions and August 2020 sessions
FEES PER STUDENT
JULY SESSION: Registration open until July 1st to begin online on July 20th. Full payment of $1700 CAD required with registration.
AUGUST SESSION: Registration with 50% payment deposit by July 1st. Full payment required by July 15th to start on August 4th.