A Spectacular Setting for a Wedding Day
Whether for photos, wedding ceremony and reception, cocktail reception or elegant dinner choose Trent University's stunning campus for a truly special experience. One, which you and your guests will remember for years to come.
Special occasions call for special attention, and that is exactly what Trent's professional staff provides. Our in-house caterer offers a variety of menu selections to choose from and our bar services showcase local craft brews and Ontario wines to compliment your celebration. In addition, inclusive packages are available to make your planning as easy as possible.
Champlain Great Hall
- Grand venue with vaulted ceilings
- Seating 200 guests
- Breathtaking riverside view
- Exterior patio overlooking Otonabee River
- Cocktail reception location
- Adjacent to the Great Hall
- Capacity for 120 people
- Access to riverside patio
- Casual pub atmosphere
(Availability between September and April may be limited)
- Courtyard surrounded by the beautiful architecture of Champlain College
- Accommodate up to 150 seated guests
- Steps away from the Great Hall reception venue
(Available May through August)
Wedding dates book early, so please contact conference services to check our availability.
Based on availability a room block can be set up for out-of-town guests to reserve rooms. See our summer guest accommodation page for further details.