The Trent Athletics Centre is a modern multi-sport centre, designed to serve the wellness needs of all who use it. Trent Athletics is a great host for your sport training and competition needs.
When it comes to sport, fitness and recreation, the Athletics Centre at Trent offers something no other community or university centre can. State-of-the-art indoor and outdoor facilities combined with access to the Otonabee River, diverse nature areas and kilometres of winding trails right at our doorstep.
Centre Highlights and Key Features
• Justin Chiu Stadium boasting artificial grass playing field, track, bleacher seating, media box, score clock and lighting
• Gymnasium, with basketball, volleyball and badminton courts
• 25m pool and therapy pool
• State-of-the-art 28 ft high indoor climbing facility
• 12,000 sq. ft. cardio loft and weight room
• North America’s most advanced indoor rowing/paddling tank, the only combination training tank of its kind in the province
• Two fitness studios, including new cycle fit facility
• Two beach volleyball courts
• Squash courts
Easy Access to Transportation
With buses that pick up and drop off directly on campus, it is a easy and affordable way to travel the city.
With a print shop located on campus Trent can take care of copying, faxing, printing and more.
Trent's book stores offers a wide variety of gifts, clothing and other covenant items. The bookstore accepts cash, Interac, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Accessible Transportation Services
Trent University has recently introduced a new MV-1 access shuttle for persons with disabilities in the Trent community including visitors and conference attendees. This new service has been launched in response to priorities established through Trent's Accessibility Audit of its built environment in order to address requirements under the AODA. To book this service while visiting the Trent Symons or Traill Campuses please let your Conference Co-ordinator know and they will be happy to arrange this service for you and your delegates.