How to Book an Appointment / Contact us
Study Abroad Office : CC 301
Trent International Office: CC 302
Book an Appointment
Use the links here to book your appointment online through the Student Experience Portal.
- Sign in to the Student Experience Portal with your Trent username and password.
- Click on “Peterborough Campus Appointment Bookings” in the left menu to get started.
- Click on "Trent International"
- Choose "Book by Appointment Type"
- Click on "Study Abroad Appointments" and follow the instructions
- A confirmation email with the appointment details will be sent to you along with a reminder email. If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so by following the links provided in the emails.
When you visit the Student Experience Portal to book an appointment, you will be able to see appointments up to two weeks away. Appointments often book up once they become available, so if you don’t see anything available (the calendar will be blank) or that would work well for you, you can check back the following day to see new appointments that are available. Sometimes cancellations do occur, which also means that sometimes appointments that are available sooner might also appear in the portal.