Placement Agencies and Field Instructors play critical roles in Social Work students' education. The Social Work Department is very fortunate to work with incredible organizations to provide students with diverse, enriching, and very rewarding learning experiences.
This page is intended to provide Field Instructors with a brief overview of key placement information, including:
- the Role and Responsibilities of Field Instructors,
- the Placement Matching/Planning Process,
- Placement Hours and Schedules,
- Trent's Learning Framework (including an overview of our Learning Plan and Progress Review),
- Insurance Coverage for students while they're in placement,
- and how to become a Field Instructor.