Sunday, November 22, 2020
1:16 PM - 1:16 PM
Aaniin, She:kon, Wachay, Boozhoo, Koolamaalsii, Welcome!
Trent Durham's FPHL Ambassadors are hosting a virtual art auction from November 22-28.
The auction will be run via a Facebook page, where the art pieces will be posted along with a short description of the artist. The auction will be open to all Trent students from both campuses.
- Art pieces will be posted on the Facebook page where bids can be made in the comments.
- Artists will decide the starting price for their work and buyers will be expected to pay for shipping costs.
- Art pieces will have the possibility of being selected to decorate the new Indigenous student study space at Trent Durham!
- Artists will get to keep 70% of profits for their work and the remaining 30% will go towards Indigenous student support funds.
- All kinds of art are welcome! Including beading, paintings, drawings, thread-work, and so on!
The final deadline for submissions will be November 19th.