Marketing & Entrepreneurship – Postgraduate Certificate
This exciting career-boosting professional program can be completed in as little as eight months of full-time studies, or part-time in two years – after you complete your undergraduate degree.
- Studying and exploring topics such as entrepreneurship, marketing, branding, and advertising will provide you with the foundational experience to start a business, pursue a passion for research and innovation, or simply to improve marketability to potential employers.
- Sales Manager
- Business Owner
- Marketing Manager
- Advertising Executive
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Brand Consultant
- Online Marketing
- Introduction to Retail Marketing
- Social Enterprise and Social Innovation
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch