Registration - FAQ
REGISTERING ONLINE HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
Trent Athletics is pleased to announce that we have upgraded our registration software with more online self-serve options for all customers, including online squash bookings. The new software and online registration system is available to all Trent students, community members and individuals/families wishing to register for programs.
To access the online registration system, simply visit our website at www.trentu.ca/athletics and follow the instructions below.
Not sure about registering online? No worries, in-person registration is still available at our Sales Centre Desk during business hours.
Improved online access will be available to Trent students this September so that you can register for your favourite campus recreation activity or one of our registered programs online. Remember, all Trent students are members and are eligible to receive member pricing on any registered program. Watch for information on our website and through the TCSA app later this month.
CURRENT COMMUNITY MEMBERS
Go to trentu.ca/athletics and click on 'MEMBER LOGIN' on the left hand side of the page:
Select Reset My Password and follow the instructions. You will then receive an e-mail with a link to reset your password, at which time you can then login in to search for programs.
REGISTERING FOR A PROGRAM
If you are a new customer or a returning customer (not a student or community member), you will be asked to create a new profile. Begin by selecting the “Buy Online” tab on the main website (www.trentu.ca/athletics)
Search for your program of interest under the program of your choice. Once you select the program, select “Register.” If registering a new profile, select “Click to register for an online account.” Please add your details and you can add family members later. Please ensure that you provide your e-mail address so that we can send you confirmation emails, receipts etc.
You will receive a confirmation email with a link to validate your e-mail address. Remember to check your SPAM folder for this email if it does not arrive in your Inbox.
From here you can select who you would like to be registered for the course. If you wish to add family members to register them for the selected course, you can “Add a New Participant.”
You can now complete your registration or add more participants to your profile.
If you have any questions about how to use the online registration system, please contact the Sales Centre Welcome Desk at 705-748-1257 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Making your first booking or booking on behalf of others
- When you are ready to book or you would like to book a family member in to a program/camp please visit www.trentu.ca/athletics Click Member Login and Program Search. You will be directed to page with more information about when camps and programs are becoming available and then a link to the search pages per below.
- Please provide some details to find the Program/Camp you wish to find and select it by clicking on it in the search results. You will be presented with more details about the Program/Camp. If you would like to register someone for this activity, select Register at the bottom of the page.
- You will be prompted to login using your email address and password you created earlier.
- From here you can select who you would like to attend the activity if you have previously linked family members to your account or it is you who are attending the activity.
- However, if you have not previously linked any family members to the account and wish for them to attend the selected activity, you have two options for linking them to your profile.
- If the family member you wish to link to your account has already been registered with the new registration software you can select Add Existing Participant. This will ask you for their account number (Member ID) (in the registration confirmation email or the Trent Athletics Centre staff can provide this for you) and two additional pieces of information. If the information supplied is correct they will be added to your participant list for this and future bookings. You only need to do this once.
- If the intended family member has not been registered with the new software please click the Create New Participant button. You will be presented with a simple form to complete, please provide as much detail as possible. Once complete this family member will be available to select in your participant list. You will only need to do this once – the next time you make a booking they will already be in your participant list.
From Point 1 – Add Existing Participant
From point 2 – Add New Participant
You can now complete your booking or add more participants to your profile.
For more please visit our 'How to' document
If you are not able to complete the above process, please contact us on 705-748-1257, visit our member services desk in the Trent Athletic Centre or email us at email@example.com