Updated 2021 December 3
Full and Part-time Faculty
Please visit our Dean's office site at the following link to view the current postings available for Full- and Part-time faculty in Anthropology at Trent.
Department of Anthropology
JOB POSTING -- THIS AD IS FOR CUPE UNIT 2 positions.
You must be a registered Student at Trent University in order to apply.
All positions are subject to budgetary approval by the Dean’s office.
The Department of Anthropology invites applications for CUPE 3908 Unit 2 Student Markers for the 2021-2022 academic year. Positions are for Winter 2022.
The hourly rate of pay is in accordance with CUPE 3908 Unit 2 Academic Assistant may be found in Appendix A Wage Rates on page 48 of the CUPE Unit 2 collective agreement: https://www.trentu.ca/humanresources/sites/trentu.ca.humanresources/file... .
Student Markers (SM) shall be defined as an enrolled Trent University student whose assigned duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Marking, grading, calculating and recording grades of students’ work;
- Marking preparation based on course materials;
- Marking and grading of lab reports/ assignments, tests, exams and essays;
- Commenting upon students’ work as required.
- Duties related to the position, shall be determined by the person(s) who has (have) principal responsibility for the course.
- Markers needed in ANTH-1001H
- Knowledge of the course subject matter as evidenced by prior marking experience
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
Applicants should send:
- A copy of their latest Academic Summary
Submit Resume by e-mail to: ANTHjobs@trentu.ca - Please specify subject: CUPE 2 marker position – Winter 2022
Attention: Judy Pinto, Department of Anthropology Enquiries may be directed to: Judy Pinto, email@example.com or Phone: 705-748-1011 x 7825
Deadline for receipt of applications: 20 December 2021 or until the positions are filled.
THIS AD IS FOR RETURNING TRENT STUDENTS ONLY