Thursday, May 6, 2021
1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
via Zoom, email for access
Please join the Cultural Studies Graduate Program for their annual Symposium. Our second-year Ph.D. students will be presenting research they have been doing throughout the year. All are welcome and we look forward to seeing you at this event!
Session One: 1:30 — 2:50
- Shahira Hathout “Romanticism and the Anthropocene: A Diffractive Reading”
- Magdelena Samulski “Angelic Ghosts: The Social and the Morbid Influences on the Early Child Subject”
Session Two: 3:00 — 5:00
- Kyle Sharratt "Queer Identites through Classical Myth in Contemporary YA"
- Luciana Godoy “Critical Food Literacy: Reading the World Through Food, a Move Towards Food Citizenship”
- Karen Suurtamm “Private Lives and Public Space: Prison in the Archives”
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Zoom invitation.
Please email email@example.com for Zoom link