Activate Your Trent Account
For Undergraduate Applicants and Students
For Class Registration
To register for classes, you will need to first accept your Offer of Admission.
- Students entering Trent in September will be able to use their account to begin registering for classes after June 25.
- Students entering Trent in January will be able to use their account to begin registering for classes within one week of accepting their Offer of Admission.
- Students entering Trent in Spring session will be able to use their account to begin registering for classes by early March.
For Graduate Students
Complete the New User Activation Form to activate your account.
- Graduate Students will be able to see the status of their admission once they log in to their mytrent account
- Graduate Students are encouraged to view required documents under academics tab on their mytrent account to see what documents we have received and which ones are still required to be submitted. Please note only complete applications are forwarded to the program. Applicants are advised to ensure that all required documents are submitted.
- Graduate Students entering Trent will be able to register in courses 6 weeks prior to their start date.
For Readmit Students
If you are a returning student (previously enrolled at Trent but not enrolled during the previous summer or fall/winter terms), please contact the I.T. Helpdesk at 705-748-1010 if you are having difficulties logging to myTrent.
Only one login is required to access both myCommunity and myTrent. For new accounts, go to the registration page. For password resets, visit the password retrieval page.
For further login assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-449-0072.
Donors and Community Members:
For Donors or Community members that are not current Trent students or alumni, you can request an account or reset your password by visiting the user registration page. For further login assistance email: email@example.com or call 1-866-449-0072.