Accessing Life After Trent
Have you graduated in the last 5 years? Then you are invited to the Life after Trent Club, a series of casual networking events hosted at unique workplaces around Toronto. You'll be welcomed by an alumni host, enjoy a presentation or tour followed by a reception and time to mingle. These events are a great opportunity to stay connected with Trent, meet other recent alumni and see an interesting workplace.
MyTrent Community is entryway to the myTrent alumni portal, enabling alumni to:
- stay up to date on alumni news
- view and modify your personal profile (including contact information and communication preferences)
- sign up for electronic newsletters and subscribe to TRENT magazine
- make donations and review donation history
- register for events
- access email (alumni have @trentu.ca email for life)
- request transcripts
- access Career Services for alumni
- access Library Services
- shop for Trent Alumni merchandise
- and more!
A login is required to access some of the above features. For new accounts go to the registration page. For password resets visit the password retrieval page. For further login assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-449-0072.
Connecting with students
Are you interested in hiring a Trent student? Please register as an employer on our Student Job Board.
Careerspace encourages alumni to get involved by participating in mentoring and networking opportunities. In our work with students, we see how valuable your career advice is for them. Visit Alumni Engagement & Services for more details or contact us.
If you would like to host an event with Careerspace or would like to be an Alumni speaker at an event, please contact us.