Combine your passion for numbers with an interest in technology to study in a specialization that focuses on how mathematics shape and influence our daily lives.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Learn in small groups working alongside faculty dedicated to challenging and strengthening your skills.
- Participate in summer research opportunities or get involved with the Math Society of Trent (MASCOT).
- Financial Auditor
- Account Executive
- Economic Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Insurance Analyst
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- MHF4U or MCV4U
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch