- Learn in small groups working alongside faculty dedicated to challenging and strengthening your skills.
- Participate in summer research opportunities or get involved with the Math Society of Trent (MASCOT).
Mathematicians and statisticians research mathematical or statistical theories, and develop and apply mathematical or statistical techniques for solving problems in such fields as science, engineering, business and social science. Actuaries apply mathematics, statistics, probability and risk theory to assess potential financial impacts of future events. Mathematicians, statisticians and actuaries are employed by universities, governments, bank and trust companies, insurance companies, pension benefit consulting firms, professional associations, and science and engineering consulting firms.
- Financial Auditor
- Account Executive
- Economic Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Insurance Analyst
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- MHF4U or MCV4U
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch