- Take a practica to be a part of research both on campus and off campus.
- Aging and conditions of aging research placements available at the Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Science.
- Living Lab experience – part of research but you’re interacting with real life people in applied real world setting. Still research that is being conducted, that has applications for treatment and implications.
Police officers protect the public, detect and prevent crime and perform other activities directed at maintaining law and order. They are employed by municipal and federal governments and some provincial and regional governments. This unit group includes railway police.
- Crisis Intervention Officer
- Police Officer
- Behaviour Analyst
- Rehabilitation Advisor
- Social Worker
- Human Resources
- Research Analyst
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch