School of Business
Niigaaniiwin - The Art of Leading (Co-op Available)
Study in a specialization that brings together two knowledge systems– Western business practices and Indigenous ways of knowing and working – with a view to developing students’ ability to work skillfully in the 21st-century business environment.
- Complete 100-hours of hands-on professional experience with a local business through the fourth year placement course or consider the fourth year internship course, a 6, 8 or 12 month paid work opportunity with companies or organizations in Ontario (a break in your studies between your second last and last term) and students must return to Trent after the internship for their final term.
- Network with industry experts and organizations through the Prosperity Business Tradeshow and Global Entrepreneurship Week
- Leave your mark at Trent through a fourth-year legacy project or undertake a community-based research project with local businesses
- Indigenous Business Officer
- Equity Analyst
- Human Resource Manager
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- A 4U Math
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch